Monday, August 6, 2007

Emily Osment



Birth name
Emily Jordan Osment
Born
March 10, 1992 (1992-03-10) (age 15)Los Angeles, California

Biography:

Osment has never been a stranger to the world of entertainment and acting. Her father, Eugene Osment, is an actor of various films, and her older brother is famous former child-star Haley Joel Osment. Emily made her acting debut in the 1999 film The Secret Life of Girls. A story where girls share their feelings of friendship for another but soon to involve more than just friendship. The same year she co-starred alongside Glenn Close in a Hallmark Classic, Sarah, Plain and Tall: Winter's End, a role that would lead to a nomination for a Best Young Actor award. Since then, she has gone on to do a number of roles, including Gerti Giggles in the Spy Kids trilogy. She also made appearances on television shows such as Touched by an Angel, Friends, and 3rd Rock From the Sun. She is currently working on the Disney Channel series, Hannah Montana. While playing the role of Lilly Truscott, she also plays as Lola Luftnagle who is Miley's friend when Miley is Hannah Montana. In 2006 Emily was also invited to participate in the first Disney Channel Games and was on the green team. In 2007 she was again asked to participate and has been put on the yellow team, the new team in this year's games. Osment sang some vocals in Billy Ray Cyrus's song You've Got A Friend from his 2007 album Home At Last. Osment recorded a single "I Don't Think About It," for the "The Haunting Hour Volume One: Don't Think About It" Soundtrack in 2007. Through her career, Emily has made many friends, such as Miley Cyrus, Mitchell Musso and Phoenix Vanessa Forsyth

1 comment:

alan said...

hello...
my name is Alan I am 17 years old I am of Colombia but alive in Spain I speak the English little then I am learning as soon as it and because you seem to me super beautiful you enchant to me and I would like conocerte someday good east is my msn I hope that you add angelito.alan@hotmail.com to me you take care of yourself and I send many kisses to you and pardons if I have written jejeje badly...